Last week I needed to merge two Google Apps accounts. After some googling I found a lot of information, but it was either outdated or way too complex considering how simple the process is. So, here's how it can to be done in 8 short steps:
- Browse to Google Takeout and login with the account from where you're going to import the emails.
- Select all the data you want to export, specially the Gmail data, since this is what we want to merge.
- While your data is getting zipped and ready for you to download, get the Google Email Uploader for Mac.
- Go back to Google Takeout once the data is ready and download it.(you'll get an email letting you know).
- Extract the zip files for both the data and the Google Email Uploader for Mac.
- Execute the uploader, and select the option shown in the following picture.
- Locate the folder containing your .mbox file and press Select.
- Setup the upload by entering your destination email and password. You can assign labels for the uploaded emails and a few other useful options. After you're done, begin the upload.
And that's it!